I only began this blog in June of this year and so it’s hard to believe that it is already six months old! Looking back over the past six months I have had a blast writing and sharing articles with the community and have received a lot of positive feedback. I have a long list of articles in the hopper that I haven’t got to yet and many more ideas for future posts. Please continue to leave comments on articles as I will always try to leave a reply, it just may not be immediate.
With that being said, I wanted to share the top 10 articles from this blog from this past year. I used to love watching David Letterman’s top 10 list, and if I had more of a budget I’d put together a list Letterman style. Alas, here‘s the list, TechNet style..
- Outbound Connector Smart Host Behavior
- P2 Headers Now Respected for End User Safe and Blocked Senders Lists
- TLS, Connectors, and You
- Prevent DLs From Receiving ESNs
- Quarantine and PowerShell
- On-Premises Delivery Failover
- Is X-Microsoft-Antispam a New EOP Header
- Remote Desktop Connection Manager updated to v2.7
- The Resolver
- Verifying ESN Delivery
I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season and keep up with me in the New Year!