Have you ever wanted the opportunity to ask the Enterprise Mobility + Security team about Conditional Access? Join @MSFTMobility for a Twitter Chat on Friday, January 27th from 10:30 -11:30 AM PST. We’ll have folks from across the Enterprise Mobility + Security engineering team available to answer any questions you may have about Microsoft’s Conditional Access, like:
- What is Conditional Access?
- What is the most common scenario that you would use Conditional Access for?
- What is the difference between risk-based and location/device based Conditional Access?
- Can I protect on-premises apps with Enterprise Mobility + Security Conditional Access?
- Can I create multiple Conditional Access policies for an app?
- How can I secure Exchange ActiveSync with Conditional Access?
- How does Azure AD handle multiple policies?
- Does Conditional Access support multiple rules per policy?
- What happens if I set a Conditional Access policy in the new Azure console, does it affect policies set in the old Azure console or Intune console?
Some quick housekeeping items:
- Be nice: If you disagree, be polite.
- Stay on topic.
- Please do not spam or self-promote during the chat.
- Always use the hashtag #EnterpriseMobilityTweetChat in your posts to ensure that they will show up in the conversation.
- Responding to other participators: If you want to respond to a certain user, make sure to include their Twitter handle so it’s clear who you’re speaking to.
- Label your posts: If you’re asking a question please number it. For example, put “Q1:” before your question if it’s the first one that’s been asked. If you’re answering a question, put “A1:”.
- No Troubleshooting: While we would love to help troubleshoot your Conditional Access issues, 140 characters and a Twitter chat do not allow for thorough technical assistance. We have great folks that help monitor our Twitter account, though, so feel free to DM us privately for help.
- Ask us anything about Conditional Access, but we will not comment on unreleased features or future plans.
Be sure to follow @MSFTMobility to keep up to speed with what we are working on.
Reserve the date on your calendar.
We’re looking forward to chatting with you!
If you are not a Twitter user but would like to participate in this chat, please create an account so you can join us!