We have moved the System Center Configuration Manager documentation from TechNet to our new documentation platform, https://docs.microsoft.com/sccm. We have been working hard to make this site a much better experience for you to consume technical information, including how to use Configuration Manager with Intune.
Note: The documentation for the 2012 and 2007 versions of Configuration Manager will remain on TechNet.
Here are a few reasons why we hope you’ll love this new platform:
1. It’s easier to read on all your screens.
2. It’s logically organized into seven groups of content:
- Core infrastructure
- Application management
- Device compliance
- Mobile device management (manging mobile devices with Intune or with the Configuration Manager on-premises infrastructure)
- Operating system deployment
- Protect data and infrastructure
- Software update management
3. It’s ready for you to comment and share.
Please read more about the new site at https://docs.microsoft.com/teamblog/.