As those of you who follow this blog know, managing access to SAAS Apps is at the very core of Azure AD. The system was architected from the ground up with the goal of making it easy to manage the exploding world of cloud applications! This app centric approach was a huge, risky bet for us when we first started the service, but it paid off big time as the business use of apps like Office 365, Salesforce.com, Google Apps & Box have soared.
Using Azure AD to manage access to SAAS Apps has become so popular that in March, our customers used it to manage access to more than 55k non-Microsoft applications!
Given this kind of demand, in March we started a big push to increase the size of our pre-integrated app catalog. I am excited to announce that as a result of the first month of that push, we’ve added 17 new SaaS apps to Azure AD App Gallery in March & these apps all supported federated SSO enabled.
Here’s the breakdown of those 17:
- Ultipro: one of the TOP 50 SaaS apps and an important HR system by Ultimate Software
- DayForce HCM: this Ceridian Human Capital Management (HCM) app offers services for payroll & tax, benefits, workforce management, HR, talent management, documentation management and analytics
- ADP GlobalView: this ADP human capital management app (HCM) helps customer manage global workforce and offload administrative burdens
Expense Management apps:
- ADP eTime: eTime is an online app for employees to enter timecard data
- CubeAnywhere: this SaaS app
helps businesses, contractors, consultants, developers and freelancers to track their time and expenses and keep tabs on project costs
- Expensify: Expensify offers services to streamline and simplify expense report workflow
- Insperity ExpenseAble: a Saas app
that helps automate and streamline enterprise expense reporting
Training & Learning apps:
- Pluralsight: many education and business customers are using Pluralsight‘s online courses to learn new skills and advance their career
- Degreed: individuals and organizations use Degreed to find and track thousands of courses and platforms in one place
- WebOpe: a Finland-based SaaS ISV offers customized and easy training for organizations to support continuous learning for employees
Data Management apps:
- Domo: a SaaS solution that connects natively to hundreds of data sources, so customers can pull together all the data they need to make informed decisions
- Intralinks: Intralinks offers enterprise file sync and share platform for secure content collaboration
- Hackerone: an app by a San Francisco-based startup that empowers companies to protect consumer data, trust and loyalty by working with the global research communities to surface most relevant security issues
- Secure Deliver: a SaaS service for safely transmitting and receiving all type of data by FUJI FILM
- MeisterTask: a collaboration SaaS app that offers project management service to improve team productivity
- Trakopolis: Trakopolis is a cloud based platform for interfacing mobile communications, software applications and location based services. The platform will enable you to efficiently manage your mobile workforce and assets
- Actionspace Office 365: this SaaS app offers efficient project management to improve productivity
And of course if there are SaaS apps that your organization uses that you would like to see added, please let us know so we can work with them!
Alex Simons (Twitter: @Alex_A_Simons)
Director of Program Management
Microsoft Identity Division