Today we are announcing the release of Update 1603 for Technical Preview. New features in this update include:
- List View for Applications in Software Center – In the Software Center Applications tab, users now have the option to switch between the default tile view and a new list view by clicking on the view selection icons underneath the search bar.
- Install Selected Updates in Software Center – In the new Updates tab in Software Center, click on the select mode button at the top left of the list of updates. In select mode, multiple updates may be selected and then simultaneously installed using the Install Selected button.
- Limit access to the Clipboard in Remote Control Sessions – You can now enable Remote Tools Client Settings to limit access to the shared clipboard in a remote control session. When enabled, the end-user who is sharing a remote session must grant permissions to viewers of that session before they can transfer files from the shared clipboard.
We have also fixed two UserVoice items that you requested:
- Content Status links in the Admin Console – The Content Status links for objects like applications, packages, task sequences or software updates, now go directly to the related Content Status object node.
- PXE Provider TFTP Window Size – The administrator can now configure the TFTP window size (RamDiskTFTPWindowSize) via a registry setting on the PXE-enabled distribution point.
Keep the feedback coming! As you can see in the last few updates, we have been able to take quite a few UserVoice items, and your votes help us make the right prioritization decisions. To provide feedback or report any issues with the functionality included in this Technical Preview, please use Connect. If there is a new feature or enhancement you want us to consider including in future updates, please use the Configuration Manager UserVoice site.
The System Center Configuration Manager team
Configuration Manager Resources:
Documentation for System Center Configuration Manager Technical Previews
Documentation for System Center Configuration Manager
System Center Configuration Manager Forums
System Center Configuration Manager Support
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights.