We will be releasing the next service update for Microsoft Intune between October 28 and November 6. New features and enhancements will be made available as part of this service update include:
- Windows 10 Enterprise data protection (EDP) configuration policies: You can now create and deploy configuration policies for Windows 10 enterprise data protection (EDP) settings, such as the list of apps that should be protected by EDP, enterprise network locations, protection level, and encryption using the new Windows 10 Enterprise data protection template.
- Universal Windows apps: You can now deploy and install Universal Windows apps on Windows 10 devices
- Updated Intune Company Portal app on iOS: The Intune Company Portal app on iOS has been updated with a “Send Diagnostic Report” button which allows users to submit feedback and diagnostic information to IT or service desk teams for support.
Also, as announced earlier this month, management of Android Marshmallow (also known as Android M or Android 6.0) devices is now supported by Intune. You can view the full list of features being released to Intune standalone (cloud only) by visiting the what’s new in Intune page in the TechNet library. Additionally, you can view the list of features being released to System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Intune (hybrid) by visiting the what’s new for MDM in Configuration Manager page in the TechNet library.
- Submit feedback and suggestions to the Intune engineering team
- Find technical resources for Intune in the TechNet library
- Register to watch the enterprise mobility webinar series
- Sign up for a free trial of Microsoft Intune
- Subscribe to the Intune blog RSS feed
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Note: To see the specific timeframe for when your tenant will be updated, please visit the Microsoft Intune status page. You can identify the Service Instance that your Intune subscription is running on by opening your Intune administration console, clicking on the Admin tab and then selecting View Service Status. Your Service Instance will then be displayed at the top of the Intune Service Dashboard.