This week’s episode of the “Lunch Break” series is part 2 of my discussion with Rajesh Jha, the Corp. VP responsible for Office 365 and Exchange.
In part two of our convo we discuss:
- Rajesh’s first job out of college 25 years ago.
- Why the importance of managed e-mail is becoming such a popular topic.
- The arguably tense first meeting we had together.
- How to balance user empowerment and data security.
- The advice Rajesh would give himself today on the first day of college.
Next week, I ride with Prof. Ed Lazowska from the University of Washington’s Computer Science & Engineering department. Prof. Lazowska is a genuine pioneer in the computer science community, and it was an honor to get to spend some time together.
You can subscribe to these videos here.