Within the month of July 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- Extended invite to all feedback supporters that voted to participate in a private preview for a new upcoming feature: Create a cloud collection that uses an existing virtual network (VNET). This feature lets you choose which virtual network (VNET) you want to use for your cloud deployment, instead of forcing you to create a new VNET for each collection.
- Learn about which ports and URLs that need to be configured on your virtual network (VNET) to ensure Azure RemoteApp Hybrid deployment works, here.
- Added “Support” tab to the Azure portal to make finding help and support resources such as forums and feedback easier.
- Quick links for previous monthly updates for March, April, May, and June for Azure RemoteApp.
The following documentation was released and updated
- Updated our Roadmap for future product releases
- Learn where user data is saved in How does Azure RemoteApp save user data and settings?
- Read how to troubleshoot Hybrid deployments to Troubleshoot creating Azure RemoteApp hybrid collections
- Learn how to secure apps and resources in Azure RemoteApp
- Service limits for Azure RemoteApp details have been moved to Azure Subscription and Service Limits, Quotas, and Constraints
- Find full documentation and technical guidance here
- Start a discussion about Azure RemoteApp on the Azure discussion forums
- Submit feedback on Azure RemoteApp in feedback forums
Thank you from the entire Remote Desktop (Azure RemoteApp) team!