We will be releasing the next service update for Microsoft Intune between July 22 and July 30. This Intune service update will deliver behind-the-scenes enhancements, allowing us to continue providing you with a high quality product experience. New product features will not be included as part of this service update.
To see the specific timeframe for when your tenant will be updated, please visit the Microsoft Intune status page. You can identify the Service Instance that your Intune subscription is running on by opening your Intune administration console, clicking on the Admin tab and then selecting View Service Status. Your Service Instance will be displayed at the top of this page.
- Visit the what’s new in Intune page on TechNet
- Submit feedback and suggestions to the Intune engineering team
- Find technical resources for Intune in the TechNet library
- Register to watch the enterprise mobility webinar series
- Sign up for a free trial of Microsoft Intune
- Subscribe to the Intune blog RSS feed
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook