Within the month of May 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- We fixed an issue when publishing applications using path which showed a generic icon and now displays the proper application icon.
- Fixed issue when users are removed from Azure Active Directory prevents adding or removing users to same Azure RemoteApp collection
- Microsoft Platform images and Azure RDSH gallery image were updated with May software updates for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Android client was updated to version 8.1.17 with a new and improved user interface
- iOS client was updated to version 8.1.10 improving the Azure RemoteApp sign-in experience
The following documentation was released and updated:
- Published our Azure RemoteApp service limits and default values
- Read about what we released last month in April updates to Azure RemoteApp
- During Ignite event in Chicago there were two sessions on Azure RemoteApp, they were:
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure RemoteApp Management and Administration, we showed the updates that have been done to the service and the lifecycle for working with an image for the service. The recording is here https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/BRK3868.
- In An Insider’s Guide to Desktop Virtualization, two RDS MVP’s, Ruben Spruijt and Benny Tritsch, present field information on Azure RemoteApp and industry leaders on the current state of Microsoft VDI, the recording is here https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/BRK3853.
- Register for webinar here
- Find full documentation here
- Start a discussion about Azure RemoteApp on the Azure discussion forums
- Submit feedback on Azure RemoteApp in feedback forums
Thank you from the entire Remote Desktop (Azure RemoteApp) team!