- Within the month of April 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- Deploy Azure RemoteApp collection to your Azure Virtual Network (with support for Express Route), read full blog post.
- Ability to use platform gallery image in a Hybrid deployment, read more
- Microsoft Platform images and Azure RDSH gallery image were updated with April software updates for Windows Server 2012 R2
- iOS client was updated to version to version 8.1.9 resolving issues on iOS 8.3.
- Android BETA client was updated to version 8.1.10 resolving issues Windows key not working on an external keyboard
- Mac client was updated to version 8.0.16 resolving issues and improving performance with drive redirection when moving large files
- How to migrate a hybrid collection from a RemoteApp VNET to an Azure VNET
- Explained in more detail how to enable USB redirection, Using redirection in Azure RemoteApp
- Fixed dates on Roadmap article What’s coming in RemoteApp
- Provided more guidance and Configuring Active Directory for Azure RemoteApp
- Run any app on any device with RemoteApp
- Get the same Office 365 Experience on any device
- Getting started in Azure RemoteApp with Powershell
- How to get support for Azure RemoteApp
- Register for May 20th webinar here
- Find full documentation library here
- Start a discussion about Azure RemoteApp on the Azure discussion forums
- Submit feedback on Azure RemoteApp in feedback forums
Following documentation was released and updated:
Two webinars were conducted, “PowerShell overview and how to reuse existing VNET for Hybrid deployments” on April 8th and the recorded session link is here, and “Preview how to publish app shortcuts to Windows Start menu and desktop client” on April 29th, watch the recorded session link is here. The next webinar is on May 20th at 8:30am PST. Register and get links to all recorded sessions here.
Thank you from the entire Remote Desktop (Azure RemoteApp) team!