As part of our monthly release cadence, we will be making available the next service update for Microsoft Intune between March 4, 2015 and March 7, 2015. New Intune standalone (cloud only) features that will be released as part of this service update include:
- Ability to streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Ability to restrict access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business based upon device enrollment and compliance policies
- Management of OneDrive apps for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to deploy .appx files to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Ability to restrict the number of devices a user can enroll in Intune
Additionally, as part of this service update, we will be providing hybrid customers with the ability to create custom WiFi profiles with pre-shared keys (PSK) for Android devices. Delivering new features to our hybrid customers using System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Intune remains a top priority for our team, and you can expect additional hybrid features to be made available soon. Make sure to bookmark this blog and the ConfigMgr blog to keep up-to-date as we continue to release new features on a monthly basis.
- Find technical resources in the TechNet library
- Sign up for a free trial of Microsoft Intune
- Subscribe to the Intune blog RSS feed
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Note: To see the specific timeframe for when your tenant will be updated, please visit the Microsoft Intune status page. You can identify the Service Instance that your Intune subscription is running on by opening your Intune administration console, clicking on the Admin tab and then selecting View Service Status. Your Service Instance will be displayed at the top of this page.