We’re pleased to announce that we’ve just published a new set of our popular quizzes for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. These 14 quizzes are a fun way to learn about some of the capabilities of the product and also to help you to find your way around our documentation library. Each quiz asks you ten questions and regardless of whether you answer correctly or incorrectly, provides the correct solution and links to the Configuration Manager online documentation. You can also print out your results for later reference.
For example, how well do you know the differences between Configuration Manager 2007 and System Center 2012 Configuration? Although these are documented in What’s New in Configuration Manager, take the What’s New in Configuration Manager Quiz to test your knowledge.
We’ve also increased the difficulty level on these quizzes by adding new features, which include the following:
- Quizzes now have multiple choice questions in addition to questions with simple Yes or No answers
- Many quizzes now have a larger pool of questions from which ten are randomly chosen (no more memorizing the order of answers!)
- The order in which questions are presented is now randomized
The following quizzes are now available:
- Application Management Quiz
- Client Deployment and Assignment Quiz
- Collections and Queries Quiz
- Compliance Settings Quiz
- Documentation Quiz
- Endpoint Protection Quiz
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Inventory and Software Metering Quiz
- Migration to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Quiz
- Operating System Deployment Quiz
- Power Management Quiz
- Remote Control Quiz
- Site Administration Quiz
- What’s New in Configuration Manager Quiz
The quizzes are compatible with any computer running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 and will download the correct version of Silverlight if it is not installed.
To run the quizzes, visit http://quizapp.cloudapp.net/default.aspx?quiz=Configmgr2012
We hope you enjoy these new quizzes and would love to hear your feedback about them and any of our other content. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights.