Installing Audit Collection Reports
- Create a folder on the server hosting Audit Reporting – C:\TOOLS\AUDIT REPORTS\ACS on the Operations Server (or the server that will be hosting the Audit Reporting)
- Uploadauditreports.cmd, Models Folder and Reports folders from the System Center Operations Manager 2007 CD (located at ReportModels\ACS\) copy them into the folder that was just created.
- Copy the reportingconfig.exe from the SCOM 2007 CD\ Support Tools
- Place that file in the folder that was created – C:\TOOLS\AUDIT REPORTS\ACS.
- Command prompt – Change directories to C:\TOOLS\AUDIT REPORTS\ACS.
Run the following command:
“http://<OperationManagerServerName>/reportserver” “c:\tools\audit reports\acs”
- Click OK on any dialog you receive.
- This creates a new data source called Db Audit
- Uploads the reporting models Audit.smdl and Audit5.smdl and uploads all reports into the ACS\REPORTS directory.
- The Audit Reports folder will appear in the SCOM Reporting console shortly
- This process can take up to 30 minutes before the folder will appear in the console depending on server spec’s and network topology.