Operations Manager 2007 Data Warehouse Library Management Pack.
The Data Warehouse Library Management Pack contains the definitions and workflows required to support the forwarding of data to the Operations Manager Data Warehouse as well as the subsequent maintenance of the data. It also contains rules and monitors to track the ongoing health of the Data Warehouse data flows and processes. This Management Pack ships with the Operations Manager product and is periodically updated with fixes and new functionality.
Feature Bullet Summary:
• Manages the flow of data to the Data Warehouse
• Manages credentials used for the operation and management of the Data Warehouse
• Supports the deployment of reports to the Data Warehouse
• Manages the aggregation of performance data in the Data Warehouse
• Synchronizes alert data in the Data Warehouse with recent alert changes made in the operational database
• Manages the health of Data Warehouse workflows
4/4/2007 - Original version released with the Operations Manager 2007 product
7/10/2007 - Updated MP to provide better support for adjustments to Data Warehouse grooming settings.