The service upgrade for Office 365 will deliver exciting new features, including:
- If you have purchased a subscription to Office, you will get the clean, new look; expanded support for smartphones and tablets, all delivered with the new, fast, Click-to-run deployment technology.
- Outlook Web App has a new look optimized for easy touch-access on tablets and mobile phones.
- Improved anti-malware protection, that can prevent malware from ever reaching inboxes.
- SkyDrive Pro, a cloud storage option users can keep synchronized with their hard-drive for off-line access.
- New Lync Web App which delivers a full Lync Meeting experience with high-definition video and VoIP, all from a browser.
- One-click meeting access: whether you're at the office or on the road, you don't need to remember dial-in numbers and passcodes.
The Microsoft Online Portal is the primary means of communication about your service upgrade, but the technical contact listed for your Office 365 tenant will also receive emails notifying you about the service upgrade.
For more information on the service upgrade and what tasks you should be doing post upgrade, checkout the Service Upgrade Guide.