Oxford Computer Group, a Microsoft Gold Partner, are running a series of one day training events that cover how to complete your upgrade from Live@edu to Office 365 for education. In their own words:
“This course provides an introduction to the process of upgrading your Microsoft Live@Edu cloud-based email service to Microsoft’s new Office 365 cloud offering. Every institution using Live@Edu will have to make this change this year, and many seem unaware of the implications. We examine the reasons for the upgrade, the differences between the platforms, and present the options that are available for getting successfully from one to the other. At the end of the course you will have a sound understanding of the process itself, the things that you will need to do and the decisions that your institution will have to take…”
The course will cover:
- A brief overview of what the Live@edu to Office 365 Upgrade is and entails
- Options available for Service Provisioning & Licensing
- An introduction to SSO with ADFS and Shibboleth
- The Upgrade Process & what’s involved
- How to get successfully from one platform to the other
- Alumni solution
Check the date and register now.
And don’t forget, the upgrade wiki is always a useful tool for finding out information too!