Contoso Learning Companion – check it out

“The Contoso Learning Companion is a modern Windows 8 application built to work with SharePoint 2010 and 2013. It uses SharePoint sites as collaboration spaces for classes and study groups and integrates with the popular OneNote application for lessons and assignments. This popular starter kit provides everything you need to deliver tailored Windows 8 solutions for SharePoint.”

You can read more about this sample solution that we built here.  Then, suitably excited, download it for free from here.

Enjoy!

Jonny

@jonnychambers

So sorry that I have leave my comments here as the original blog comment is closed. Please advise how I can contact the publishers. Thanks.

Dear all,

I am a teacher from Singapore and my school have been working on Office 365 for 1 year and we very happy to see an application like learning companion as it will create a more unified connectivity and simplify management for both teachers and students.

Similar to alxdean post, I have install the learning companion but it is unable to connect to my school Office 365 Plan A2 sharepoint sites. Please advise. Thank you.

Great news. Download and install was a breeze

But I just can't get the solution to connect to either my Office 365 (2010) or my Office 365 (2013 Preview) environments :-( whenever I try to do an action like create a class, it creates it in cache but not on the sharepoint site.

Is there any previuos version Contoso learning platform available on Office 365 and Windows 7?

@alxdean

Post your question over on the original site where we blogged this… hopefully someone can provide guidance there: sharepoint.microsoft.com/…/BlogPost.aspx

6. windows 8 says:

i have got the app on my toshiba windows 8 computor but it wont let me create a profile

7. windows 8 says:

how do you create an account?