Live@edu users may be familiar with Microsoft OneNote in its Web App form, and how you can use OneNote 2010 as part of the Microsoft Office suite to synchronise your notes to SkyDrive. The great news is that we’ve taken that a step further, and you can now get OneNote for your iPhone, too!
Some of the features in OneNote Mobile 1.2 for iPhone include:
- Search — retrieve important information quickly within text in your notebooks, sections, and pages.
- Pin recent notes — keep your favourite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list.
- Sync shared notebooks — sync notebooks that others have shared with you on Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Choose which notebooks sync to your phone — save bandwidth by excluding less important notebooks.
- Set the image size for photos — choose between faster syncing or higher quality images.
You can find out more about the release of OneNote Mobile for iPhone 1.2 over on the OneNote blog, including details of how to get it if you’re outside of the United Kingdom. Alternatively, click on the button below to get it free in iTunes: