Here are some details about the new features included in Service Pack 4 for UAG 2010:
- Support for Windows 8.1 client devices
- Forefront UAG 2010 SP4 supports Windows 8.1 client devices using Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer 11 on the desktop.
- Mail - End users can use the built-in Mail application on Windows 8.1 clients to connect to published Exchange servers.
- Remote Desktop - Forefront UAG SP4 supports the Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) 8.1 client.
- New tool added to support publishing Windows Server 2012 RemoteApps
- Forefront UAG 2010 SP4 adds support for publishing RemoteApps from a Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) running on Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Fixes included in UAG SP4
- New fixes for customer reported issues. For details, please visit KB 2861386: Description of Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 4
Please download the Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010 Service Pack 4 package now, and learn more about UAG 2010 SP4 by visiting our TechNet Library for the SP4 release notes.
The Forefront UAG Product Team
System Center All Up: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
System Center – Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
System Center – Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
System Center – Orchestrator Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
System Center – Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
System Center – Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
System Center – Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm