So we promised you RC0… Now it’s here! Check out the previous post to read a bit about the new features we introduced.
Click to get the bits:
We value your thoughts and ideas
Your feedback is important to us! We use it to continue improving our product so that it will best serve your needs. You can provide feedback through our forum. You might notice some of the feedback you gave us on the beta is already incorporated into UAG :).
Some tips to get you started:
- Go over the release notes.
- Read the system requirements, installation guidelines, and the DirectAccess step-by-step installation instructions.
- Make sure you have Windows Server 2008 R2 RTM Standard or Enterprise version
- Start playing around and getting to know the new features using a single server, and afterwards scale up to multiple servers in an array.
- If you want to migrate a Beta 2 configuration to RC0, after running Setup, run the Microsoft patch file (.MSP) that’s included in the download.