Yes, the partners can try DLP for 90 days before deciding to order or renew access to DLP.
What is the eligibility criteria for partners to get access to this trial?
- Non-Dynamics Microsoft Partners (i.e. Non-CSA, Non-SPA or Non-PRA Partners) with an active MPN account
- Microsoft Dynamics Partners with an active account and an active agreement (SPA, CSA or PRA) in PSBC with no prior access to DLP
Some content for you to access:
- You can download the PDF which provides more details on this trial access here.
- You can also access the 90 day DLP Trial Offer Order form from here.
- Download the PRA agreement from here.
You can get more details and videos on the DLP portal here.
Happy Learning to all the partners who are interested!!!