The most powerful learning portal for Microsoft Dynamics learning content is the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) and its available for eligible partners to TRY!!!
Yes, the partners can try DLP for 90 days before deciding to order or renew access to DLP.
What is the eligibility criteria for partners to get access to this trial?
- Non-Dynamics Microsoft Partners (i.e. Non-CSA, Non-SPA or Non-PRA Partners) with an active MPN account
- Microsoft Dynamics Partners with an active account and an active agreement (SPA, CSA or PRA) in PSBC with no prior access to DLP
Some content for you to access:
- You can download the PDF which provides more details on this trial access here.
- You can also access the 90 day DLP Trial Offer Order form from here.
- Download the PRA agreement from here.
You can get more details and videos on the DLP portal here.
Happy Learning to all the partners who are interested!!!