The General Availability of Spring 2016 Wave of Dynamics CRM was announced Monday, May 23. If you haven’t already, please be sure to read the blog posts from Jujhar Singh and Param Kahlon making the announcement including news about the introduction of field service, project service automation, and portal capabilities as add-ons to Dynamics CRM Online.
With our new field service and project service automation capabilities, organizations have the ability to schedule, manage and deliver onsite service, whether it be their field technician who is supporting multiple customers on a single day, or complex, multi-day projects.
- Field Service
- Project Service Automation
With our Spring Wave, we introduce portal solutions for companies to engage external communities across customers, employees and partners, providing access to resources and information, streamlining simple tasks and making it easier to get the right help for more difficult problems.
- Customer Portal makes it easy for customers to solve issues on their own with self-service knowledge and other support resources, allowing service agents to focus on issues of greatest impact.
- Community Portal facilitates peer-to-peer support and deeper relationships between experts in the community, including both internal and external users, while also growing an organization’s catalog of knowledge and building loyalty.
- Employee Portal increases employee engagement and productivity with easy access to authoritative and searchable enterprise knowledge for common domains such as IT and HR, and by streamlining common tasks, such as facilities requests.
- Partner Portal allows businesses to scale through their channel by managing leads, opportunities and communications through established processes.
New machine learning scenarios in Microsoft Social Engagement include adaptive learning and automated social triage.
- Adaptive learning determines how a product, a campaign, or a brand is perceived by people on social media, enabling deeper insights into customer behavior
- Automated social triage automatically detects intention in social posts and routes them as cases or leads into CRM.
The readiness materials such as the Blitz training and blog posts can all be found in the link below.
New and updated Sales enablement materials including presentation decks and more can be found in the link below.
Real-time view into available and planned product capabilities, powered by our latest portal capabilities, are available on the CRM Roadmap site in the link below.
Register and attend our June 7 event to learn how leading companies today are delivering incredible experiences and creating the new business models of tomorrow. Please click on the link below to view the event details and register.