The Corporate Performance Management Team has come up with the latest release for Management Reporter 2012.
This release contains enhancements to the Management Reporter Web Viewer around opening and refreshing reports along with additional troubleshooting information in the Configuration Console related to data issues in the ERP.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU9 features:
- View a list of previous month’s reports and open them in the web viewer
- Refresh a report in the web viewer
- Publish a report from the web viewer
- Headers and footers are shown by default in the web viewer
- Enhanced data detection in the Configuration Console
- Support for dynamically displaying currency symbol, currency code and currency description
- Support for SQL Server 2014
- Additional fixes for product defects
The cumulative update CU9 for Management Reporter 2012 for Microsoft Dynamics ERP has been released today and you can download the release from PartnerSource using the link below.
In order to download the CU9 directly, click the direct link below.
I hope this helps. Until next post!