The Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2013 was indeed a fruitful one, not just for partners, but for customers as well…
Abundance of information shared with partners during this event. Partners and customers would take some time to digest them, for sure… 🙂
Please find some pictures taken during the event below.
Partners welcomed at the Fargo Airport.
Various sessions delivered for Implementation Consultants, Pre-sales Consultants and Developers.
A roadmap for Dynamics GP building expectations for partners
John O’Donnell setting the stage for the Airlift
Some of the interesting sessions (tough to mention all…) – by Jared Hall, Lisa Christiansen, Jill Carter (on my favorite subject – Management Reporter)
Note: A special kudos to Jill Carter for her excellent coverage of 50 tips in 50 minutes and answering a ton of questions keeping all of it within schedule… Everyone were WoW’d… 🙂
Ever cheerful MVP Belinda Allen – enthralling the audience with her session on Advanced Excel Techniques…
John Dooley providing an insight into Dynemo v2… This is really cool for pre-sales…
On the final day, Chad Sogge and Kevin Racer provide a glimpse of what’s coming up with Dynamics GP 2013 in the next 8 – 12 months.
With Service Pack 3, the following can be expected
- Requisitions Management inside Dynamics GP (without need for Business Portal)
- Workflow inside Dynamics GP (without need for SharePoint)
- A companion app (in Windows 8) for Procurement which integrates into Requisitions Management in Dynamics GP
- Identity Management for the Web Client
Also, the following is planned for a phased release subsequent to Service Pack 3
- Service Based Architecture for the Cloud (a Developer Preview can be expected with Service Pack 3)
- Business Portal Replacement
- Additional Companion Apps in Windows 8
So the stage is well set now for DexNext (code name for Dynamics GP “14”)…
Wait and watch for more information…