Connector for Microsoft Dynamics V3 (3.0.430.1) Refresh is available now. This refresh addresses some issues that you may have encountered with the initial release of Connector for Microsoft Dynamics V3.
- This refresh addresses the issue of custom fields not being available for mapping on existing maps after the configuration utilities have been run against those mapped entities
- Integrations that are saved to template now have their name set to be the same as the file name when they are exported, which allows for importation without errors
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders are properly made available for mapping and are set properly as endpoints in those custom mappings
To download this release for your Microsoft Dynamics ERP system, go to CustomerSource / PartnerSource:
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- If you have installed Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 CU 6, you are no longer required to import an XPO
- The XPO that is required to enable support within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 requires that Cumulative Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 be installed
- The XPO that is required to enable support within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 is different than the XPO for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and is listed as a separate download
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 CU 1 is fully supported
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- This version no longer supports new integrations using Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0, upgrades to existing integrations using Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 are supported
- All versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and GP 2013 are still fully supported as either new or existing integrations
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- This version requires Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix 2597312 and hotfix 2721512 when integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics SL
Would you like to know more? Check out the User Guide for your ERP system and begin your installation preparation.
I hope this helps…
Until next post!