Jill Carter, in a series of articles below, provides insight into how we can make use of Management Reporter to take financial reporting to a next level.
Often, Management Reporter has been understood as a tool to generate financial statements. In this series of articles, she demonstrates you how to create eight different reports that not only take advantage of the flexibility in Management Reporter, but also show you how to find the hidden data in your general ledger and how to include additional data into your reports from Microsoft Excel. These reports can help you determine if your company is being profitable, effective, and efficient, hitting targets, entering transactions accurately, making the right investments, getting the data need for taxes, and performing overall.
- Quarterly Revenue by Business Unit – Are we making a profit?
- Campaign Revenue – Are we being effective?
- Weekly Material Usage – Are we being efficient?
- Budget to Target – Are we hitting targets?
- Postings Audit – Are we entering transaction accurately?
- Statement of Cash Flow – Are we making the right investments?
- Quarterly Tax Form – Are we getting the data needed for taxes?
- Financial Matrix – How are we performing?