The Business Portal 6.0 RTM version can be downloaded from the following links (shortly).
You can download the documentation for Business Portal 6.0 for Dynamics GP 2013 from the links below.
BP 6.0 Upgrade Guide
BP 6.0 Admin Guide
BP 6.0 Install
BP 6.0 Implementation Guide
You can also download the Business Portal 6.0 for Dynamics GP 2013 directly from here.
Some points to keep in mind with this release of BP 6.0 is given below.
- BP 6.0 is only supported on SharePoint Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation 2010
- BP 6.0 is currently only supported on Windows Server 2008 x64 SP2 or later & Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or later.
- SharePoint 2010 is currently NOT supported on Windows Server 2012 until the release of SP2 for SharePoint 2010. Therefore, BP 6.0 is currently not supported on Windows Server 2012.
- BP 6.1 will be out later and will support SharePoint 2013. BP 6.0 is not supported on SharePoint 2013.
- Here are the upgrade paths to BP 6.0. (NOTE: Coming from BP 4.0 and 5.0 does also require upgrade to SharePoint 2010.)
- BP 4.0 SP2 –> BP 6.0
- BP 5.0 –> BP 6.0
- BP 5.1 –> BP 6.0
I hope this helps the community…
Until next post!