These portals have been redesigned for ease of access to information.
Developer Center – New and Improved User Interface
Customer Center – New and Improved User Interface. This was earlier called the Resource Center.
IT Pro Center – Improved Interface for IT Professionals and Administrators
As per Amy Langlois, Sr. Content Publishing Manager, Technical Audiences, these are a few things to notice in these changes, which was implemented by Saurabh Kudesia with Jim Daly.
- Task specific links to get you into the documentation you need for a specific task, with the most commonly used represented in tiles.
- Easy links to download the SDK package and developer training kit.
- A dedicated search page to find content in the SDK.
- Pages dedicated to walkthroughs, sample code and videos.
- A list of links in the lower right corner that take you to other useful web sites.
Hope this helps…
Until next post!