Error Schoenfish discusses on the steps needed to be completed by partners as part of the effective transition of Collections Management to Professional Advantage and the update to VOICE records, in his article below.
Partners would be receiving an email as stated below for each customer whose VOICE records are updated.
This email is to notify you that Professional Advantage has registered the following product Collections Management for GP to customer 1234 : XYZ Management. If you feel this registration has occurred in error, please inactivate the product in the registered products section of this customer’s account by following these steps:
1. Log into VOICE (https://mbs2.microsoft.com/voice)
2. In the left-hand frame, click on My Customers
3. In the left-hand frame, click on Customer Reports –> Microsoft Dynamics Customer List
4. In the right-hand frame, search for and click on the appropriate customer
5. In the left-hand frame, click on ‘ISV Registered Products’
6. Click on the inaccurate customer entry
7. Click Inactivate
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
I hope this helps the partner community…
Until next post!