After receiving praise from the First Access customers and prospects on the business value which was offered as a part of this release, this release is now rolling out to our full online customer base encompassing thousands of organizations, and is available for new trials and subscriptions in North America, with APAC/EMEA following shortly.
Some of the new features and capabilities of this new service pack update are listed below.
- A modern, simpler and more intuitive user interface
- New configurable sales and service process control
- Multiple browser capabilities
- Ability to take advantage of Office 2013
- Integration with Skype, Bing and Yammer
Although these capabilities are available for the online customers through the December 2012 Service Update, there is significant value being delivered for the on-premise customers through the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 12, which offers the following:
- Multiple Browser Support
- New Bulk Data API
I hope this information is useful to partners and customers.
Until next post!