Peter Joeckel, the President and Founder of TurnOnDynamics a Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) and AX (formerly Axapta) partner primarily servicing the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas (TOLA) area,, continues his reality check on Dynamics GP vs. NetSuite in this most recent article below.
Dynamics GP vs. NetSuite – A Reality Check Part Three
In this article he discusses on the topics mentioned below.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Complexity of running their business software environment
- The on premise versus software as a service software (SaaS) delivery model
- Hosting provided by a VAR versus NetSuite datacenters
- Web native SaaS delivery model
I hope the community finds this helpful.
Until next post!