Please find the details of the “CRM 2011 – Isolating & Troubleshooting CRM Performance Issues” workshop below.
- Day 1:
- Tools and Techniques to Identify & troubleshoot SQL Server Tier Performance Bottlenecks.
- SQL Server Profiler tracing
- Gathering Baseline performance
- Query Tuning
- Labs – Walk through and troubleshoot sample scenarios
- Tools and Techniques to Identify & troubleshoot IIS Tier Performance Bottlenecks.
- Capture and Analyze Fiddler Traces
- Analyze IIS Log Files
- Day 2:
- Tools and Techniques to Identify Network Performance Bottlenecks
- Use Command Line Tools
- Using Microsoft Network Monitor (Netmon) Traces
- Using Microsoft Performance Monitor to isolate performance bottlenecks
- Understand the Performance Monitor tool
- Collect Performance Monitor Log file captures
- Add Microsoft Dynamics CRM performance counters to monitor
- Understand the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Counters available to add to Performance Monitor captures
- Understand how to review and analyze Performance Monitor log file captures
- 120 mins x 2 days
- 10 – 12 Hours
If you are interested in any of the workshops mentioned above, click here.