Please find the details of the “CRM 2011 – Server Side Customizations using the SDK & Web Services with .NET 4.0” workshop below.
- Architecture of CRM 2011
- What’s New in CRM 2011 And What Has Changed from CRM 4.0 in the SDK perspective?
- The Programming Model of CRM 2011
- WCF/Web Service Endpoints
- Early and Late Binding (Using Entity Data Model & CrmSvcUtil.exe tool)
- Development over OData Protocol Using REST Endpoints
- Plugin Enhancements (Development, Registration, Deployment, Isolation and Debugging)
- 120 – 150 mins
- 6 – 7 Hours
If you are interested in any of the workshops mentioned above, click here.