ACS to SAS solution for Dynamics 2012 is now complete and generally available. ACS is slated to be retired on Feb 4, 2019, assuming you’ve already asked for an extension (documented here).
The work for the final SAS-based solution to replace ACS for the mobile connector is now complete.
- For anyone using Workflow Approvals via email (no app), see the blog post here to updated whitepaper and updated mobile connector.
- For anyone using Timesheets, expense, or Approvals apps, you’ll need to confirm you have a machine with ADFS 3.0 available, and follow the steps in the whitepaper for configuring Companion Apps (here)
- Updated apps are available as follows:
- Dynamics AX (IOS) – Version 5.2 available in the store today.
- Dynamics AX 2012 (Android) – Version 5.0 available in the store today.
Note: The previous app (Dynamics AX) is not SAS compatible and will be removed from the store in February and should be replaced with the new app with 2012 in the name.
- Dynamics AX 2012 Expenses (Windows desktop) – Version 22.214.171.124 available in the store today.
- Dynamics AX 2012 Timesheets (Windows desktop) – Version 126.96.36.199 available in the store today.
- Dynamics AX 2012 Approvals (Windows desktop) – will be available early next week.
- Windows Mobile app is being deprecated and will be removed from the store in February when ACS is decommissioned.