Voor het geval dat dit je nog niet opgevallen was:
· The Microsoft Dynamics AX team has released a hotfix that will allow customers and partners to install Enterprise Portal in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 on SharePoint 2013.
· Many of our customers and partners have been upgrading to Office 2013 and waiting for this hotfix to move Enterprise Portal to the new Office 2013 stack.
Steps to install Enterprise Portal on SharePoint 2013
1. You must install one of the following updates if you plan to run Enterprise Portal on either Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. Choose an update that matches the SharePoint version on which you plan to deploy Enterprise Portal.
2. After you install the SharePoint update, you must run the SharePoint 2013 Products Configuration wizard.
3. Download and install the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 setup hotfix (KB2830441).
4. Download and install the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 claims-mode authentication hotfix (KB2823664).
· For more information you can read this article on TechNet “Deploy an Enterprise Portal site that uses forms-based authentication”
5. Reboot the server and then install Enterprise Portal. For more information about how to install Enterprise Portal or Enterprise Search, see Install Enterprise Portal and Install Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Search.
We have also added an article on TechNet with these steps: Enterprise Portal on Microsoft SharePoint 2013