Extended Demo Data available for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
Available to our partners to help,
•76 new Customers and 32 Ship-to Addresses have been added.
•11,000+ Sales Orders and 800+ Purchase Orders have been processed.
•88,000 G/L Entries have been added.
•32,000 Item Ledger Entries have been added.
•2.4 million records have been added, the original demo company had 61210 records.
ANd the following HOL’s are available to partners and customers
Lab 1: INVENTORY CONTROL AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Analyze Item Availability
- Create Assembly Order and Inventory Movement
- Save and Post Recurring Production as a Standard Journal
- Count Physical Inventory at the Yellow Warehouse
- Change Department Code from Sales to Blank
- Reserve Items on a Purchase Order
Lab 2: MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- Create and Set Up a New Location
- Create and Set Up a New Responsibility Center
- Create Purchase Orders in a Company with Multiple Locations
- Create Sales Orders in a Company with Multiple Locations
- Create and Set Up Stock-Keeping Units
Lab 3: LOCATION TRANSFERS
- Set Up a Transfer Route
- Transfer Items Between Locations
Lab 4: BASIC WAREHOUSE TASKS
- Set Up a Warehouse Location
- Receive and Put Away from the Purchase Document
- Receive with a Warehouse Receipt
- Pick and Ship with Inventory Pick Documents
- Ship with Warehouse Pick and Ship Documents
- Move Items to an Empty Bin
Lab 5: SERIAL/LOT NUMBERS
- Buy and Sell Items with Serial/Lot Numbers
- Auto-Pick Monitors by FEFO
- Trace Item from Serial Number
Lab 6: KITTING AND ASSEMBLY MANAGEMENT
- Set Up Assembly Management
- Create Assembly Item and Assembly List
- Create and Post an Assembly Order