TechEd 2011 Office 365 Greatest Hits
- Collaboration in the Cloud with SharePoint: A New World of Productivity – Eron Kelly
- Note: We’ll be making the School of Fine Art demo available for field use in the GA time frame!
- Developing Collaboration Solutions in the Cloud with Microsoft SharePoint Online, Chris Mayo
- Developing Powerful Workflows in the Cloud with Microsoft SharePoint Online, Chris Mayo
- Exploring the Office Developer Story in Microsoft Office 365, Tanuj Bansal
- Four Ways to Leverage the Microsoft Lync 2010 Client APIs in Your Applications, Marcello Farjalla
- Top 10 Insights on Development of Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Lync Server 2010 against Microsoft Office 365, Albert Kooima
- IT Pro
- Microsoft Office 365: Deployment Overview, Zach Beers
- What Do Existing BPOS Customers Need to Do to Prepare for Microsoft Office 365?, Michael O'Neill
- Microsoft Office 365: Identity and Access Solutions, Ross Adams
- Microsoft Office 365: Directory Synchronization, Jono Luk
- Deploying Microsoft Office Professional Plus Subscription, Brian Shiers
- Microsoft Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365: Simple Migration Live!, Ram Poomalinga
Office 365 Training Course on MSDN: We released this training course along with the public Beta. The course includes 7 sessions, over 10 hours of video, and 16 labs as both an offline training kit as well as an online training course on MSDN. We’ll be including the School of Fine Art demo with the GA version of the kit. Stay tuned for more details!
Getting Your Own Office 365 Beta Account: Sign up at http://office365.com to get access to the Beta. Shortly after GA I’ll provide details on field account access.