The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Virtual Machine (VM) is now available for partner consumption on PartnerSource.
The CRM 2011 VM BOM consists of two separate VMs:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM-01: DC, SQL, CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM-02: Exchange (optional)
Included in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM-01 are the following deployments:
Core CRM 2011 Environment
A basic CRM environment that contains sample data and preconfigured SharePoint integration.
CRM Demo Scenarios Environment
More comprehensive demonstrations illustrating core CRM capabilities in expanded scenarios.
- Marketing, Sales, and Service scenarios
- Enhanced data, dashboards, customizations, processes (workflows, and dialogs), SharePoint integration, and customer and partner portals
- End-to-end script that ties each scenario together
Configured examples of how CRM can be extended to vertical solutions.
- Facility Management
- Employee Management
- Vendor Management
A detailed description of these environments is included in the VM package. This virtual machine requires 64-bit hardware and runs in Hyper-V. To install the Hyper-V role, Windows Server 2008 (64-bit only) or 2008 R2 Standard, Enterprise or Datacenter edition is required.