We are pleased to announce the availability of Sure Step 2010 to our Microsoft Dynamics partner community today! In the spirit of providing continual enhancements in collaboration capabilities, increased partner productivity and improved customer satisfaction, this major upgrade includes the following features that align with Microsoft Dynamics product strategies and roadmap:
· Industry and Cross-Product Content - Positioning and deploying Microsoft Dynamics solutions in a given Industry or its related segments. Industry Pilots for AX Process Manufacturing and CRM Public Sector including the launch of an Industry Playbook for solution selling. Also available will be guidance on xRM platform due-diligence and deployment.
- Agile Project Type – The addition of this project type which will be especially suitable for implementations where the Microsoft Dynamics solution is positioned as a platform rather than as a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) system.
- Organizational Change Management Discipline – New guidance on managing organizational change, to address this common challenge in any ERP or CRM deployment.
- ISV Guidance – New content that applies to ISV solution positioning and deployment and engagement with the VARs and SIs during sales and implementation. Also, introducing Certified for Microsoft Dynamics alignment recommendations.
· Enhancements to the Diagnostic Phase including a link between Sure Step and Unleash Your Potential, an Industry Playbook to assist the Sales Roles focused on selling Microsoft Dynamics solutions catered to a specific industry/vertical, a consolidated set of Decision Accelerator Offerings, estimation tools and an enhanced ROI calculator.
· Enhancements to the Optimization Offerings including further alignment and integration to Support and Services from Microsoft and additional proactive and post go-live offerings.
· Enhanced SharePoint integration provides improved collaboration and project tracking capabilities for Sales, Implementation and Optimization engagements.
· This, in addition, to new, updated templates to support the latest Microsoft Dynamics releases!
Continue investing in Sure Step and get to know and love Sure Step 2010! Visit Sure Step on PartnerSource for updated training and readiness resources to help you get started and continue your adoption of Sure Step.