If you want to learn more about Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, check out the “How Do I?” videos that we’ve published in the Exchange TechCenter library. These videos combine narration and step-by-step procedures recorded on test servers. There are some great videos on how to:
- Use the Exchange Management Shell to manage Exchange 2007
- Enable the Anti-spam Agent in a single server
- Create new storage groups and mailbox databases
- Configure Exchange 2007 to accept multiple e-mail domains and associated e-mail address policies
- Install Exchange 2007 pre-requisites on Windows Server 2008
More videos will be posted in the future on a variety of topics so check back regularly.