It’s our pleasure to present you refreshed versions of our one-stop technical resources related to
- Upgrade and Migration to Project 2010 – http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9676814
- Business Intelligence for Project 2010 – http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9726143
These centers are part of the Project Server 2010 TechNet TechCenter http://technet.microsoft.com/projectserver/ee263909.aspx and their concept is to collect relevant information in one place and to give end-to-end information from getting started quickly to deep dive.
Q: How about Demand Management and Portfolio Strategy?
A: We are working on Demand Management Center that will became one stop for information about Demand Management, Portfolio Strategy, including technicalities, like building custom Demand Management Infrastructure – including workflow. This center will live on the Project Server 2010 Center on TechNet – http://technet.microsoft.com/projectserver/ee263909.aspx and will be available in few weeks.
Q: I’m a developer, what’s in there for me?
A: Many of included links include pure developer resources. We have decided not to fragment the resources between TechNet and MSDN – that’s why you might find also developer-related link to MSDN content in the above TechCenters.
Other Available Project 2010 Resources for Partners
Product information and trial download
End-User Product Help
- Project 2010 Help http://office2010.microsoft.com/project-help
- Project Server 2010 Help http://office2010.microsoft.com/project-server-help
Interactive content – Videos/Sessions/Webcasts
Project & Project Server 2010 Demo Image
- Download http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9713956
- Hosted Virtual Lab http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9713654
Download Project 2010 client trial
2010 Sales Training
IT Professional related – TechNet
- TechCenter http://technet.microsoft.com/ProjectServer
- Admin Blog http://blogs.technet.com/projectadministration
- Product Support Info Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/brismith
- Partner Blog http://blogs.technet.com/b/doug_mccutcheon
- IT Pro Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/b/chrisfie/
Developer related – MSDN
- Developer center http://msdn.microsoft.com/Project
- Programmability blog http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability
Got questions? Search or ask in the official Microsoft Forums
2010 Product Training