Public announcement (customer and partner ready)
We are pleased to announce the availability of the following Microsoft Project 2010 technical resources:
At http://technet.microsoft.com/projectserver/ the following areas are covered:
- Planning, Deploying and Operating Project 2010 Environment
- including Project 2010 hardware and software requirements and deployment guidance
· Upgrade and Migrating to Project 2010 through a brand new “Upgrade and migration” resource center
At http://msdn.microsoft.com/project/ developers will find growing list of resources including Project 2010 Beta Software Development Kit (SDK) as we move closer to Project 2010 Beta in November.
Get all your Project 2010 end-user, IT Professional and Developer questions answered by product experts from Microsoft and the community (Project MVPs):
- Project Professional 2010 General Questions and Answers: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectprofessional2010
- Project Server 2010 General Questions and Answers: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010
- Developer related Questions and Answers: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/projectprofessional2010,projectserver2010
Questions & Answers
Q: Great content! Is there a plan to grow it?
A: Yes, this is the first milestone of a journey, will be continually publishing new content with the upcoming Public Beta in November and until Project 2010 is released in the first half of 2010.