Tim does BVPS. Tim Rowe the program owner of Business Value Planning Services explains why customers and partners can benefit from using this service. BVPS, a worldwide partner service, carries out and an assessment of customers business requirements based on a set of predefined scenarios and pays the Microsoft partner through Software Assurance vouchers. Action: Get BVPS certified.
- Pass the MS Certification Exam 074-674 – Delivering Business Value Planning Services.
- Send a request for approval mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your MSPPID#, exam Transcript ID# and Access Code numbers.
- Read the starter kit on the BVPS portal, https://iwsolve.partners.extranet.microsoft.com/BVPS/.
- Coordinate with qualified Microsoft SA customers to redeem benefit.
- Schedule and deliver a BVPS Packaged Service engagement