Nu er den første Session Border Controller blevet certificeret til Lync. Acme Packet SBC’s giver mulighed for at benytte SIP trunking i mange forskellige scenarier, herunder mulighed for anvendelse af ”ikke certificeret” SIP trunks:
Acme Packet skriver selv:
If your considering deploying Lync in conjunction with SIP trunks then Acme Packet E-SBCs:
- offer security and interoperability at the enterprise premise (the Service Providers SBC offers security for the Service Providers network)
- overcome common protocol interworking issues and enable smooth adoption of SIP trunking services.
- complement Lync Server by delivering advanced SIP features and protecting investments in legacy telephony infrastructure.
- tie together diverse IP telephony and UC solutions (voice, video, IM) from leading third-party vendors to construct uniform enterprise-wide networks that protect and extend customer investments while enabling improved collaboration and productivity.
- ensures seamless experiences with setup, support, and use of qualified telephony infrastructure and services in conjunction with Microsoft’s unified communications software, including Lync Server and Exchange Server.
Læs mere her:
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Acme Packet SBC’s:
Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program – Lync Server