Windows 8 looks terrific, however I'm running it in a virtual machine - and the screen speed is slow.
So - how do I turn on Remote Desktop? - Answer - use "SystemPropertiesRemote.exe"
- Move the mouse to the bottom-left of the screen (diagonally left) - a "start menu" will popup
- Click on "Search"
- Type "CMD" (no uppercase is necessary; this is for effect)...
- Click on "cmd" on the left
- Type "SystemPropertiesRemote.exe" (again; no uppercase is necessary)
- Click on the lowest button (see below)
- Click "Ok"
To obtain the IP address type "ipconfig" - and find the line with "IPv4 address against it" - eg
Then on the connecting Windows 7 machine - use "start", - and type "mstsc" into the search (or use Start - Accessories - "Remote Desktop Connection")
Type in the IP address as above.
Voila! You now have access to your remote Windows 8 virtual machine!
Enjoy, and feel free to comment / suggest back!