Meet a Deployment Guy!

If you want to come and meet one of the Deployment Guys and talk deployment here’s your chance. I will be helping out at the Microsoft UK Windows Server 2008 TechNet Road show on April 30th in Manchester at the Odeon. I am not presenting so you will have plenty of opportunity to grill me and ask questions.

Full event and registration details can be found at the link below.

This post was contributed by Richard Trusson a Senior Consultant with Microsoft Services UK.

It must of filled up after everyone heard Richard T would be there :).

Ben Hunter

At this time I don’t know. There is a chance some of us will be there. We will post to the blog which events we’ll be at and how to find us.

cheers,

Rich Trusson

Rich…. the event is full, waiting list only 🙁

sorry to all who are attending the Manchester UK event – unfortunately I will no longer be there. My apologies to all and I’ll let you know if I’m going to be at one of the others.

cheers,

Rich Trusson

Trusson

Hello all,

sorry to see that the Manchester one is now full. There are other events in the series running in the UK (see the link below); however I am only down to help out at the Manchester one at the moment.

Cheers,

Rich Trusson

6. Ken Thomas says:

Any chance any of you will be at Tech Ed 2008 (IT Pros) in Orlando this June? This will be my first Tech Ed!

7. Rich says:

I will be at Tech Ed 2008 in Orlando.  This will also be my first Tech Ed event!

Rich