Você tem o perfil abaixo ? Então analise a oportunidade abaixo! Mande seu email para a Vanessa: email@example.com
JOB ROLE: DATA CENTER MANAGER / CORE IO & INFRASTRUCTURE
LOCATION: Brazil, São Paulo
Data center managers maintain and operate our facilities that contain large numbers of computer systems, usually specifically including servers and networking appliances. Data center managers may perform some administrative and customer service tasks. They may also be responsible for maintaining and keeping an inventory of equipment.
Data center managers are responsible for equipment maintenance tasks such as managing and installing custom upgrades for customers; replacing cables, components and accessories; maintaining records and drawing schematics of the center to detail what equipment is installed. Their customer support responsibilities might include escorting customers through the center on tours, responding to customer inquiries and coordinating with other organizations. Administrative duties might include scheduling employee shifts, planning for capacity changes, maintaining corporate databases and ensuring compliance with the data center policies.
He needs to have a bachelor’s degree in an area relating to computer science, Internet technology or facility management.
– Installs Operating System releases and system upgrades for Windows Server. Evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems;
– Monitors Infrastructure, hardware and software to ensure a high level of data integrity and availability.
– Performs server evaluation and optimization on a regular basis;
– Surveys performance needs and goals of LAN/WAN users;
– Internet/Intranet connectivity and continuity;
– Manages all administrative aspects of our facilities and desktop support;
– Maintains documentation of the physical and logical network;
– Maintains Corporate and Virtual Servers, including those located off-site;
– Maintains accurate inventory of data center assets;
– Participates in departmental on-call rotation;
– Maintains Co-Location facility, as needed;
– Maintains PBX, as required;
Products and Technologies:
– Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, System Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Operations Management (SCOM/MOM), System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), and Microsoft Data Protection Manager (DPM) experience is a must have.
– The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree and/or 5 years of relevant work experience. Advanced technical selling and customer management skills are a requirement. Travel is not a part of this position.
– Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university or three to five years’ related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.