Let’s go completely off topic today and talk about Bing . What (you might ask) does Bing have to do with System Center? Nothing directly, but it might make you more productive. The feature I really like is being able to call Bing from my cell while I’m driving and get a friendly voice, directions read or text’d to me, directly connected to the person or business I want (for FREE), and even getting information on Weather, Movie Times, and placed to eat. I was meeting a friend for lunch today, and had never been to this particular restaurant. My friend gave me vague directions via e-mail, and I ran out the door. I had a the name of the restaurant, and a general idea of where it was. Guess what? It wasn’t there! I called Bing, and got directions verbally, then texted to me, and then Bing offered to call the restaurant so I could tell my friend I was running late! WOW! Check it out!
Get audio directions, traffic conditions, and weather reports.1
And it’s free!
Find local shops and restaurants
- Search by name or type
- Narrow listings by city, neighborhood, or street
- Get text message links to maps and details2
- Hear driving directions to the location
Get traffic, movie times, and weather
- Hear the latest traffic reports, personalized to your route
- Hear turn-by-turn driving directions, or get a text message
- Find movie showtimes and theater info
- Listen to current weather and forecasts
Try it now
- Call 1-800-Bing-411 (1-800-246-4411) for free
- Connect directly to businesses for free
- Share listings with friends
- Receive text messages of local listings
- Standard mobile rates apply. Your wireless service provider may charge you for data services or text messages sent or received as a result of this service.