The Microsoft AI Immersion Workshop is being held on Tuesday, May 9th, at the W Hotel in Seattle. If you are a developer interested in creating the next generation of intelligent apps and enterprise-grade solutions using the latest AI and machine learning techniques, this free workshop is for you. This is an in-person event, and capacity is limited, so register now to reserve your spot.
The Workshop includes a keynote talk covering the breadth and depth of Microsoft’s AI investments and offerings, followed by five deep technical tutorials on the topics below. Seasoned software engineers and data scientists from Microsoft – people who are building some of the world’s most advanced AI and ML technologies – will run these hands-on tutorials.
- Applied Machine Learning for Developers.
- Big AI – Applying Artificial Intelligence at Scale.
- Weaving Cognitive and Azure Services to Provide Next-Generation Intelligence.
- Deep Learning and the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit.
- Building Intelligent SaaS Applications.
Tutorials will focus on hands-on projects and session abstracts and instructor names are available from the original post here. We hope to see many of you at this event in Seattle!
SQL Server blog team